Gaco Roof Silicone Roof Coating
The last roof coating you'll ever need!
GacoRoof 100% Silicone Roof Coating is designed as a protective coating to seal and repair existing roofs and permanently protect against leaks, permanent ponding water, and the damaging effects of severe weather.
GacoRoof is the only coating on the market that stands up to permanent ponding water without bubbling, peeling or breaking down. It will stay flexible and maintain adhesion, even under permanent ponding water or snow pack. GacoRoof will not require a recoat. Do it once and you're done.
Roof coatings made with acrylics, urethanes or asphalt soften under the stress of ponding water or snowpack. Eventually, these roof coatings will bubble and peel away from the substrate, leaving your roof vulnerable to leaks, rot, and decay. However, GacoRoof’s 100% silicone formulation is designed to stand up to whatever the elements dish out. Silicone will withstand areas of ponding water without softening, bubbling or peeling from the substrate. Acrylic, urethane and asphalt roof coatings decompose and wear away from the stress of harsh sunlight, UV rays, and freeze-thaw cycles.
If you're thinking about replacing your aging roof, think again. Renew your weathered roof with GacoRoof. It can be applied to virtually any surface, including flat roofs, to create a seamless membrane that seals and protects against the elements.
- 100% silicone roof coating. 69% solids by volume
- 50 Year limited Warranty when applied properly
- Provides waterproof protection
- Stands up to permanent ponding water without bubbling, peeling, or breaking down
- Stays flexible and maintains adhesion
- Unlike other coatings that require recoating every 3 to 5 years, GacoRoof only needs one coating
- Coverage: 100 square feet per gallon per coat. One 5-gallon pail covers 250 Square feet of roof with 2 coats. (22 dry mils)
- Solar Reflective Index: 85%
- Applying Temperature: Do not apply in temperatures below freezing, above 120°F (49°C) or if rain is expected within 2
- Dry time: Allow 1st coat to dry thoroughly, between 3-12 hours depending on climate, before applying the 2nd coat.
- Storage Stability: Three years from date of manufacture when stored in unopened containers between 40°- 85°F
- Clean up: Application tools and equipment can be cleaned with 100% Pure
Mineral Spirits. DO NOT USE WATER OR RECLAIMED SOLVENTS.
- For GacoRoof in COLORS - CLICK HERE
- For GacoRoof Low VOC (CA) CLICK HERE
- Prop 65: WARNING
- Adhesion: Ideal for metal roofs, fiberglass, cap sheets, torch down, composite roofs, aged asphalt roofs, concrete roofs, barrel tile, urethane foams, flat roofs, mobile homes, RV's and Campers.
- Not for use on 3-tab asphalt or architectural shingles
► FREE SHIPPING¹
► NO SALES TAX ²
Questions? Please contact us at 1-800-941-1063 We are here to help!