GacoFlex SF4200 SeamSeal
A solution for sealing seams,fasteners and other roof features.
GacoFlex SeamSeal, a silicone-based, solvent-free sealant combined with a reinforcing agent, adheres to seams, fasteners and other roof details in a single application. GacoFlex SeamSeal transforms a roof with seams, gaps, and overlaps into a seamless foundation ready for coating with GacoFlex Solvent-Free 100% Silicone Coating.
Easily applied with a brush, trowel, piping bag or roller, GacoFlex SeamSeal makes the process of sealing seams, fasteners and roof details faster and easier.
GacoFlex SeamSeal is a waterproof alternative to conventional tape when preparing a roof for repairs and coating. It can also serve as a substitute for caulk on a variety of surfaces.
- 100% silicone solvent-free sealant
- 1 coat on smooth surfaces. 2 coats on granulated and rough surfaces.
- Limitations: Not intended to be used to repair blisters in polyurethane foam larger than 4” in diameter.
- Mixing: Mix before application to ensure uniform color and consistency.
- Thinning: Product should not be thinned.
- Dry Time: Allow to dry a minimum of 4 hours at 55°F (13°C) or higher before coating with GacoFlex
Solvent-Free Silicone Coating (product is moisture cure, low humidity will result in longer dry
times); coat within 4 to 48 hours.
- Clean Up: Clean application tools and equipment with 100% Pure Mineral Spirits Recirculate through lines
and gun until residual coating is removed. DO NOT USE WATER OR RECLAIMED SOLVENTS.
► FREE SHIPPING¹
► NO SALES TAX ²
Questions? Please contact us at 1-800-941-1063 We are here to help!