Gaco Flex 100% Silicone Roof Coating Solvent Free|
If you're thinking about replacing your aging roof, think again. Renew your weathered roof with GacoRoof. It can be applied to virtually any surface, including flat roofs, to create a seamless membrane that seals and protects against the elements.
GacoFlex S20 Series coatings are solvent-free 96% solids, single-component waterproof elastomeric
moisture-curing silicone coatings.
GacoFlex S20 Series are ideal for use as a maintenance coating system over pre-existing
elastomeric roof coatings, metal roofs, built-up roofing, mineral cap sheet, and weathered single ply
membranes (EPDM, PVC, Hypalon®, and TPO/CPA) on a roofing substrate where the membrane
surface is in sound condition, but requires a renewal of the membrane surface due to the normal
effect of aging and use.
GacoFlex S20 Series Coatings are the standard specification for liquid applied silicone coating used
in sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam roofing systems.
GacoFlex S20 Series Coatings may also be used over concrete, coatings, and over plywood
decking when properly applied over an approved base coat; please contact Gaco Western for
When properly applied, the coating system provides a seamless weather-tight seal that protects the
substrate from degradation caused by ultraviolet light, water and other normal weathering hazards.
- 100% silicone solvent-free roof coating
- 50 Year limited Warranty when applied properly
- 1 coat on smooth surfaces. 2 coats on granulated and rough surfaces.
- Coverage: 67 square feet per gallon to achieve approximate 22 dry mils.
- Mixing: Mix before application to ensure uniform color and consistency.
- Thinning: Product should not be thinned.
- Primer: Existing silicone coatings should not be primed. On all other substrates, apply GacoFlex E5320 2-Part Epoxy Primer/Filler according to label directions.
- Dry Time: Final coat should be allowed to cure 24 to 48 hours, depending on temperature and humidity,
before suitable for light foot traffic.
- Clean Up: Clean application tools and equipment with 100% Pure Mineral Spirits Recirculate through lines
and gun until residual coating is removed. DO NOT USE WATER OR RECLAIMED SOLVENTS.
► FREE SHIPPING¹
► NO SALES TAX ²
Questions? Please contact us at 1-800-941-1063 We are here to help!
For extended information on this product CLICK HERE
Apply by brush or 3⁄4” nap woven roller as received. For spray application, use as received;
consult Gaco Western’s Silicone Spray Guide SG-Silicone for more information. For cold weather
application, keep material stored above 65°F (18°C). Do not apply if rain is expected within 1 hour.
For application in temperatures below freezing or above 120°F (49°C), contact Gaco Western.
- On smooth surfaces, apply one coat at the rate of 1.5 gallons per 100 square feet to achieve
approximately 22 dry mils.
- On granulated and other rough surfaces, apply two separate coats at the rate of 1 gallon per
100 square feet per coat. Allow first coat to dry a minimum of 4 hours at 55°F (13°C) or
higher, or until it can be safely walked on (product is moisture cure, low humidity will result in
longer dry times); recoat within 4 to 48 hours.
- Coat all surfaces including expansion joint covers and flashings. Extra material is required at
all edges and penetrations if neoprene sheet flashing is not used.
NOTE: Application rate is job-specific and losses due to overspray, surface profile and wind may occur.
Additional material may be required to achieve 22 dry mils.
¹ Fuel Surcharge and any extended delivery charges still apply. Continental US only, restrictions may apply. Orders over $4,999 may require a bank wire transfer as payment, we will contact you.
² Call for taxable States