GacoFlex S20 Series coatings are solvent-free 96% solids, single-component waterproof elastomeric
moisture-curing silicone coatings.
GacoFlex S20 Series are ideal for use as a maintenance coating system over pre-existing
elastomeric roof coatings, metal roofs, built-up roofing, mineral cap sheet, and weathered single ply
membranes (EPDM, PVC, Hypalon®, and TPO/CPA) on a roofing substrate where the membrane
surface is in sound condition, but requires a renewal of the membrane surface due to the normal
effect of aging and use.
GacoFlex S20 Series Coatings are the standard specification for liquid applied silicone coating used
in sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam roofing systems.
GacoFlex S20 Series Coatings may also be used over concrete, coatings, and over plywood
decking when properly applied over an approved base coat; please contact Gaco Western for
When properly applied, the coating system provides a seamless weather-tight seal that protects the
substrate from degradation caused by ultraviolet light, water and other normal weathering hazards.
- 100% silicone solvent-free roof coating
- 50 Year limited Warranty when applied properly
- 1 coat on smooth surfaces. 2 coats on granulated and rough surfaces.
- Coverage: 67 square feet per gallon to achieve approximate 22 dry mils.
- Mixing: Mix before application to ensure uniform color and consistency.
- Thinning: Product should not be thinned.
- Primer: Existing silicone coatings should not be primed. On all other substrates, apply GacoFlex E5320 2-Part Epoxy Primer/Filler according to label directions.
- Dry Time: Final coat should be allowed to cure 24 to 48 hours, depending on temperature and humidity,
before suitable for light foot traffic.
- Clean Up: Clean application tools and equipment with 100% Pure Mineral Spirits Recirculate through lines
and gun until residual coating is removed. DO NOT USE WATER OR RECLAIMED SOLVENTS.
- Prop 65: WARNING