LIQUID ROOF TAPE 100% SILICONE LIGHT GRAY|
LiquidRoofTape is a thick, high-build, rubber-like liquid comprised of 100% silicone and microfibers. The unique properties allow it to replace traditional rubber and mesh seam tapes when used in conjunction with GacoRoof 100% Silicone Roof Coating.
LiquidRoofTape meets California's SCAQMD Rule 1168 for Adhesive and Sealant Applications and specifically within one or more of the following definitions: (45) nonmembrane roof sealant, (67) sealant and (72) single-ply roof membrane sealant.
LiquidRoofTape provides a seamless solution for joints, flashings, fasteners, small cracks, vents, drains, seams, uneven surfaces, protrusions, depressions and transitions.
LiquidRoofTape will exhibit resistance to wear under light foot traffic.
- 100% silicone roof tape strengthened with microfibers
- Provides a seamless membrane over small cracks, seams, protrusions, depressions, uneven surfaces, drains, joints, etc.
- Protects against light foot traffic
- Apply with roller or brush
- Cleans up: with 100% mineral spirits (do not use water)
- UV resistant
- Drying time: Allow the first coat to dry for 3 to 12 hours. Apply top coats as soon as the first coat can be
safely walked on.
- Application range: 32 degrees to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Application: Apply LiquidRoofTape to a clean, dry and sound surface. Apply by brush, roller, trowel or putty
knife as received. Force the product down into all penetrations and over all protrusions. For
cold weather application, keep material stored above 65°F (18°C). Ensure that previous
applications of LiquidRoofTape or GacoRoof are clean, dry and well cured before recoating.
- Storage Stability: One year from date of manufacture when stored in unopened containers below 75°F (24°C).
- Mixing: Mix before application to assure uniform color and consistency. Power mixing is recommended
for quantities greater than 1 gallon (3.8 L). Do not use a paint shaker to mix.
- Primer: None normally required.
- Color: light gray